Black/Cream Shadow Plaid Suit
Made-to-order from standard sizings. Delivered in 3-4 weeks.
The subtle pattern of this magnificent shadow plaid springs to life, once you see it up close. The black and cream yarns form a plaid that are highlighted beautifully by the mix of black, brown, and tan found in the buttons. The combination of all these subtle details evoke a timeless and sophisticated sense of style.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico woolens mill, founded in 1663
- Super 110’s wool in a 10 oz. weight fabric for year-round comfort
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on the lapel, upper breast welt and side pocket flaps
- Convertible besom flap pockets
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- High-end Bemberg-lined interior on coat and flat front suit pant for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- CircleRock’s pricing includes a tailoring allowance (it’s important to know a good tailor in your town.)
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.
Ergonomically engineered pant waist enhances comfort and fit of rise.
Half lined, high end Bemberg lining from waist to knee for comfort, breathability and clean front fit.