Blue Sharkskin Blazer
Made-to-order from standard sizings. Delivered in 3-4 weeks.
A combination of blue, navy, and black yarn creates this complex shade of navy that reflects light like a beautiful silk tie. Sharkskin is a tightly woven worsted wool fabric that twists two shades of yarn together and weaves them into a twill. This creates a two-toned appearance with many highs and lows of color intensity. Sharkskin fabrics are known for their unique expression of solid colors. Ours are all wonderfully accentuated by a three color mix in our horn-like buttons.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico woolens mill, founded in 1663
- Super 110’s wool twill in a 10 oz. weight fabric for year-round comfort
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on the lapel, upper breast welt and side pocket flaps
- Convertible besom flap pockets
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- High-end Bemberg-lined interior on coat and flat front suit pant for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- CircleRock’s pricing includes a tailoring allowance (it’s important to know a good tailor in your town.)
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.