Brown with Blue and Tan Windows Sport Coat
Made-to-order from standard sizings. Delivered in 3-4 weeks.
Three sets of windows (blue, light blue and tan) are woven into the base of this dark caramel colored fabric. Combining a twist of silk and wool into each yarn gives the pattern dimension and a luxurious touch. The mix of tan, khaki and dark caramel in the faux horn button perfectly completes this sport coat. It works well with multiple shades of dress slacks or five pocket denim jeans. We paired it in our picture here with a five pocket denim jean to showcase how this coat can be worn when not being worn a traditional flat front dress pant. The twist of all these colors makes for easy coordination with many different shirt, tie, or knit combinations. Dressed up or dressed down, this coat is one you will be glad to have added to your wardrobe.
- Made in USA with Italian fabric that has a distinctive hand which is perfect for Spring, Summer and early Fall temperatures
- 55% silk, 45% wool woven into a 8 oz. weight fabric
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″pick stitch detail on lapel, flaps on pockets and the dress welt pocket.
- Convertible besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- Quarter lined coat for enhanced breathability
- Contrasting interior trim detail on almost all exposed inside seams
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.