Charcoal Nailhead Suit
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Sometimes that “something extra” is everything. You’ll love the rich highs and lows of this nailhead fabric, created using multiple shades of grey yarns twisted with just the right amount of black yarns.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico woolens mill, founded in 1663
- Super 110’s wool yarns were used to create this “nailhead” pattern into a 10 oz. fabric weight
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- High-end Bemberg-lined interior on coat and flat front suit pant for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- CircleRock pricing includes a tailoring allowance (it’s important to know a good tailor in your town)
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.
Ergonomically engineered pant waist enhances comfort and fit of rise.
Half lined, high end Bemberg lining from waist to knee for comfort, breathability and clean front fit.