Grey/Blue/Charcoal Plaid Sport Coat
In the office or out for dinner, you’ll stand above the crowd with this great sport coat. The charcoal flannel base has a soft overplaid of black, blue and grey that ties perfectly with multiple shades of dress slacks and almost any five pocket denim jean. Any shade of blue shirt pops all of the colors engineered into this special coat.
- Made in USA from a fine Italian woolen fabric
- Wool flannel fabric woven from Super 110’s wool yarns into a 10.5 oz. weight fabric
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- Bemberg-lined interior for breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- Model shown wearing our Black Wool Serge Pants
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.