Hint of Mint Sport Coat
This jacket is built from a worsted fabric woven with multiple shades of blue and navy yarns, creating a subtle tonal effect for this glen plaid design. Softly infused into this plaid is a mint colored windowpane that adds a dash of color. The coat presents itself beautifully with our Grey or Black Wool Serge Slacks. For a more casual expression, pair it with our 34 Heritage black double-dip 5 pocket pants. This is a mid weight coat that carries itself well into Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
- Made in USA with Italian fabric that utilizes tightly woven yarns to create a perfect year-round weight
- Super 130’s worsted wool yarns woven into a 9 oz. weight fabric
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- Bemberg-lined interior for breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- Model shown wearing our Black Wool Serge slack
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.