Midnight Blue Cavalry Twill Suit
A cavalry twill takes two or more strands of different colored yarn and twists them together to give the thread a marled color in appearance. These threads are then woven in a diagonal twill pattern, resulting in an absolutely breathtaking fabric. Also available in Tan and Grey Cavalry Twill.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico woolens mill, founded in 1663
- Super 110’s wool serge in a 15.5 oz. weight fabric
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- High-end Bemberg-lined interior on coat and flat front suit pant for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Burgunday paisley lining adds another level of sophistication and style (optional)
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- CircleRock pricing includes a tailoring allowance (it’s important to know a good tailor in your town)
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.
Ergonomically engineered pant waist enhances comfort and fit of rise.
Half lined, high end Bemberg lining from waist to knee for comfort, breathability and clean front fit.