Navy Melange with Dark Charcoal Window Sport Coat
Made-to-order from standard sizings. Delivered in 3-4 weeks.
The sport coat that launched a company. On a visit to a supplier’s factory during CircleRock’s infancy, Founder & CEO Paul Grangaard was stopped in his tracks by this special sport coat. It pairs well with most any grey pant as well as multiple shades of five pocket denim jeans in blue or black. Dressed up or dressed down, this coat is one you will be glad to have added to your wardrobe. The luxurious touch of cashmere and silk definitely comes to the surface of this very fine fabric.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric
- 86% wool, 10% silk and 4% cashmere in a 9.85 oz. weight fabric for year-round comfort
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel, pocket flaps and the breast welt pocket
- Convertible besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons in a dark brown, black and tan color mix
- Quarter lined coat for enhanced breathability
- Contrasting interior trim detail on almost all exposed inside seams
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.