Navy Waffle Texture Blazer
This is an updated take on the classic navy blazer, using 14.5 ounces of cotton to weave its waffle-like texture. Rich dark navy yarns bring out a fantastic color intensity from this unique fabric. It will work with every shirt in your wardrobe, as well as almost any pant or five pocket jean. This substantial blazer has a “come touch me” look and feel to the design. It is the heaviest cotton fabric we have ever used for a coat.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel, pocket flaps, and the breast welt pocket
- Convertible besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons in a dark brown, black and tan color mix
- Quarter lined coat for enhanced breathability
- Contrasting interior trim detail on almost all exposed inside seams
- Model shown wearing our Pearl Grey Wool Serge Pants
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.