Navy w/ Light Brown & Blue Graphs Sport Coat
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Double light blue and brown window panes are woven into this deep, navy blue base lightweight fabric. Each yarn has a very round dimension, helping to create a basket weave effect. The luxury blend of wool, silk, and linen also adds another layer of texture to this special fabric. Here is a coat that pairs extremely well with classic dress and casual twill pants, as well as multiple shades of five pocket denim jeans. Dressed up or down, this coat is one you will reach for regularly due to its versatility.
- Made in USA with imported fabric that has a very distinctive hand which is perfect for Spring, Summer and early Fall temperatures
- 85% wool, 10% silk, 5% linen in a 7.75 oz. fabric weight
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel, pocket flaps and the breast welt pocket
- Convertible besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- Quarter lined coat for enhanced breathability in warmer months
- Contrasting interior trim detail on almost all exposed inside seams
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.