Signature Blue Blazer
COMPLETE THE LOOK
This updated take on classic blue was chosen as the official suit of the Minnesota United FC, so we also added it as our Signature Blue Blazer. A modern expression of timeless style, our Signature Blue is a twist of blue and black yarns that bring out great color intensity. It works with almost any shirt and tie combination.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico mill, since 1663
- Super 110’s wool serge in a 10 oz. weight fabric for year round comfort
- Two-button coat closure with side vents
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Polished faux horn buttons
- Bemberg-lined interior for breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- Model shown wearing our Pearl Grey Wool Serge Pants
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/16” pick stitch edge detail on lapel and pockets, used on tailored clothing of years past.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.