The Kennedy – Our Classic Navy Blazer
Made-to-order from standard sizings. Delivered in 3-4 weeks.
Requested by our highly-respected corporate attorney, Steven Kennedy, our All-American Classic Navy Blazer has all the trappings of tradition — a center vent, brass buttons, and wool in our deepest shade of dark blue.
- Made in USA of fine Italian fabric from the Vitale Barberis Canonico woolens mill, founded in 1663
- Super 110’s wool serge in a 10 oz. weight fabric for year-round comfort
- Brushed gold-tone buttons from the Waterbury Button Company founded in Waterbury, CT in 1812
- Two-button coat closure with a center vent
- 1/16″ pick stitch detail on lapel and pockets
- Besom flap pockets with an upper breast welt pocket
- Four button mitered finish sleeves
- Bemberg-lined interior for breathability and comfort
- Functional 100% cotton interior pockets
- Model shown wearing our Grey Wool Serge Pants
Every Detail Matters
Soft shoulder construction accentuates fit of jacket to body.
High end Bemberg lining on jacket interior for comfort and breathability.
Convertible besom pockets: wear out for traditional look, wear in for contemporary look.
Four button mitered sleeve finishing detail.
1/2 canvas front with soft interlining.
Fully shanked faux horn buttons that stand at attention when jacket is closed.